Tigerprint was formed in 1996 when around ten people worked in a small office in Brighouse, West Yorkshire designing cutting edge card and wrap designs to supply to Marks and Spencer. We’ve come a long way since then, with over 150 employees in offices in Bradford, London and Hong Kong and we now design and manufacture over 5000 innovative new products every year.
We are also part of Hallmark Cards, which, for 100 years has helped people connect with one another and give voice to their feelings.
We're proud to be family-owned, and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance through our acclaimed Corporate Social Responsibility programme. Our ways of working are based on respect, passion for our business, hunger for success, a can-do attitude and commitment to teamwork- making Hallmark a very special place to work.
We offer varied and exciting opportunities for career development and personal growth, together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To provide the link between Merchandising/ Every Day and Christmas Categories and the Gift Card/ International & Franchise Team
Range Building & Planning
Stock & Availability
- To assist the Category Manager in creating a range plan to optimise the allocated space & maximise sales & profit density. Assist in building the line level buy plan, within the agreed range structure, to deliver seasonal sales & profit plans.
- Run tactical sales reports to aid analysis of any trial activity.
- Produce accurate & on time reports, to support the business.
- Update the M&S reports weekly to forecast sales, stock & AOV to maximise sales & availability for all channels.
- Work closely with the range team to ensure that availability across all formats is maintained to a minimum of 95%.
- Understand & manage stock availability for forthcoming weeks & highlight/escalate any changes.
Assist the Category Manager in the preparation & analysis of weekly trading data; reviewing range performance (sales & profit), identifying trends against plans & future risks & opportunities.
This is a fixed term 6 month contract.
To be successful in the role you need to:
- Possess a strong analytical skill set with ability to problem solve to a high level.
- Forecasting experience within a retail head office, ideally with a large store portfolio.
- Resilient, flexible and adaptive to change.
We are currently based at Bingley Road but will shortly be moving to our new offices at Dawson Lane.